
Built in 1610 by the Tiaxcalan Indians from Mexico, under the direction of Franciscan Padres.
_____________________________________________________


Interior, the altar has received white coats of paint 5 different times in history. Shown now, currently restored.
__________________________________________________



___________________________________________________

The rear of the church. The original abode has been covered with stucco to preserve the outer surface. The rock buttresses are original.
No comments:
Post a Comment