Saturday, August 9, 2008

Display of my Fine Art Photography

I am currently displaying some of my fine art photography at the Calumet Photographic store's GALLERY in Escondido, CA. If you're in the area, please stop by, take a look, sign my guest book, and feel free to leave a comment.

I will be presenting a four-hour seminar on Photoshop for Photographers on 23 Aug 2008 at the same Calumet store. This is a basic introduction to the workings of Photoshop. If you're new to Photoshop, or would like to learn more about it's functionality, or have been thinking of purchasing the program, this is the class for you.

If you would like to join, click to register HERE.


When: Saturday, August 23, 2008 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM


Where:
Calumet San Diego

830 W. Valley Parkway
Suite 330

Escondido, California 92025

760.737.6002

No comments: