Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sunny Side up!

This morning Deinna asked me if she could make me breakfast. She asked, "How many eggs do you want?" I said, two. She cracked the first egg open and was surprised to see double yolks. We both replied that this was unusual. Then she cracked the second egg, and we were surprised to see that it also was a double yolker! These eggs were bought from the normal grocery store, where we seldom get two yolked eggs, much less two in the same carton, and then to see TWO in the same pan! Pretty cool.














Naturally, I said, "Stop the cooking! Wait for me to ge my camera." Yeah, she said, like how hard is that to do. So she took the pan off the burner and waited. Well, what can I say. I take advantage of all photographic opportunities. She laughed.

I'm on my way to the liquor store to buy a lottery ticket.

No comments: